But a woman can dream.
Anyheeeewwww…This Jargon column had some entries I felt super compelled to share.
1) Assmosis – The process by which people seem to absorb success and advancement by sucking up to the boss rather than working hard.
2) Oh-No Second – That fraction of time in which you realise you’ve just made a big mistake (e.g. you’ve hit “reply to all”).
3) SITCOMS – Single Income, Two Children, Oppressive Mortgage. What yuppies turn into when they have children and one of them stops working to stay at home with the kids or start a “home business”.
4) Salmon Day – The experience of spending an entire day swimming upstream only to get screwed and die.
5) Airplane Blonde – One who has bleached/dyed her hair but still has a “black box”.
6) Cube Farm – An office filled with cubicles
7) 404 – Someone who’s clueless. From the World Wide Web message “404 error: File not Found”, meaning that the requested document could not be located
8) Johnny-No-Stars – A young man of substandard intelligence, the typical adolescent who works in a fast-food restaurant. The “no stars” comes from the badges displaying stars that staff wear to show their level of training.