I’m still alive & kicking but …panting as I go along. I’m BUSY.
Still posting over here so I haven’t been home at “the Drive Thru” too much. Will remedy that tomorrow.
Today was to have been a rest-at-home-catch-up-make-dinner-chill day…HOWEVER…
– My keys went missing
– My son fell and cut his lip
– My son’s playdate cried and wanted to go home so we had to backtrack and take him home
– We were locked out of the house (missing keys) for hours
– My sort of hurting ear turned into a full blown, throbbing ear infection
– When we got home at around 7 p.m. (FINALLY) after a long and exhausting day, I was unable to get online to surf or check mails due to technical issues with server
– To make use of the down time while house keys were in transit, I popped over to visit my veterinarian friend. I’ve been asking to assist her during pet surgery for some time and it just so happened that a dog needing an operation came in while we were there (!) So I got to assist. Very interesting.
– I’m going to bed early. I’m exhausted
– I was pleased with myself for not freaking over the day’s lost, precious time that was to be spent transcribing interviews, sewing my son’s Purim costume and writing. Nothing I can do about how it all went down
– I’m off to BED!